Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Short and Sweet--Very Sweet

OMG I want watermelon so bad now!
GizzA has recently released some wonderful mesh and I was thrilled that the bottoms actually have room for my ample butt (sorry, I didn't get a shot of it). The GizzA Blazer in Green worked great with GizzA's new Tartan Capris in Green. Keeping the blazer open means I'll be cool enough for spring weather while still warm enough when the cold breezes rush by.

Watermelon is a staple of warmer weather. As spring and summer roll around taking a bite out of this sweet, wet fruit is the perfect way to cool down. This fun and beautiful photo prop was one of my favorite finds at the Pose Fair. It's a creation of Fruct0se and is just the kind of excitement you expect as the days get longer and sun shines a bit more, warming up our days.

Hair: Shag - Dogs of Lust in Dirty Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment