Monday, April 23, 2012

The Dog Days of Summer...Already?

I'm a wuss when it comes to heat. A total wuss. And 80 degree temps in April are killing me. We usually rarely top this in the summer. So, in response to the summer-like heat when we should only be hitting 65 degrees here, I'm cooling my av down with summer dress.

Even Alfred agrees that this kind of heat in April is evil.
In protest of the heat, I've shaved my head, lost my shirt, tossed my shoes and refused to even button my shorts. My new friend Alfred (who scared me when I tped into Juve's small gay paradise to take my photos) is refusing to move much, other than to flop onto his side and return to his upright position again. I can't blame him much. He can't take off that fur coat.
Juve's includes refreshing waterfalls, beverage dispensing coolers and seats for relaxing and cuddling.
Shiver Fashion is a nice store with two floors of designs. The shop includes great t-shirts, hoodies, workout pants, tanks and more. In addition to great prim designs, the creator is also including mesh among his designs. He does not currently offer demos for his mesh designs however but we are inquiring as to whether he intends to offer demos with his mesh items in the near future. Shiver does offer these cool shorts to help you escape this heat. Check them out.

Hairbase: CheerNo - Hairbase in Blonde 9.2 
Lip Stain: (Ag) - bitten lipstain in mauve-lous
Nipple Rings: Custom - Not available inworld
Shorts: Shiver Fashion - Black Washed Stitched Denim Shorts
Thong: Jungle Wear - Low Cut Thong in black
Bracelet: Culture Fine Jewelry - Double Black Rope w/Silver Beads
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied for Men Barefoot Pivoting
Pose: D.Luxx Poses - Intrigue 01

No comments:

Post a Comment