Monday, April 16, 2012

OMG It's the Pose Fair! FINALLY!

The beautiful mesh sculpture in Pose Fair North.
If you do photography, model, or blog, you know the lure of poses and props. I feel like I've been waiting for the Pose Fair all my life (even though it's only been about two weeks since designers started Plurking about their bleeding fingers as they worked to create amazing new designs for the anxious consumer--yes, they work day and night on this stuff).

I'm in the process of checking out the great designers here, but I'll share a few that I know have created for this two sim event. I'm sure that, as I wander, I'll find stores I didn't know existed that will quickly become my favorites. Previously I shared poses from oOo. Exposeur is here (top quality poses, often with mirrored poses), Weather! ...or not? (who I love for their humorous props), LAP (one of my all-time favorites), Glitterati and many more.

The Pose Fair has gachas (yes, I've admitted that I need a 12 step program) and exclusives, so stop by, even if you don't think you need poses. You might find exactly what has been missing from AO, or discover a new desire to learn photography, or you may even decide to give blogging a try. The poses at the Pose Fair could be just the inspiration to expand your Second Life horizons.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I forgot Adorkable poses, but I got stuck in the exclusive photo booth that is mega cute and can't seem to get out. Not fair to play trap the blonde!

    ReplyDelete