Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gabriel Shirred Jacket

I find ways to justify expenditures, especially when it comes to Gabriel. So, this morning I took a trip to the mainstore to see what I neeeeeded (because I really don't have enough clothes). Of course, this Shirred Jacket was something I couldn't refuse.
Just look at that fit!
This jacket is beautifully created with sexy styling and intricate detailing. Who could ask for anything more? (Okay, I could, but I want the whole store). This creation isn't mesh, so you don't have to worry about people on older viewers not seeing the sexiness of your belly button peaking through that bottom opening. This hot style is available in 4 colors, stone, khaki, dark olive and black. Each color is available for L$450, a steal for such high quality.

Hair: Shag - Trophy Hunter in Honeypot
Skin: Evian - Noah Pale
Sunglasses - SZD - Sunglasses Black (group gift)
Necklace - Gabriel - Angel Heart Necklace (group gift)
Jacket - Gabriel - Shirred Jacket in stone

1 comment:

  1. Since Blogspot hates me and won't add the pose information, it's from *agapee* http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GABRIEL/208/72/2

    ReplyDelete