Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome



On January 20th, I said to Case as we explored a sim, "I've been considering starting a gay interest magazine." At the time, it was little more than a half-formed idea, shared to test the idea in my mind, as well as to get the feedback of my trusted partner. Knowing that Case's real life work in publishing might make the prospect of working on a Second Life magazine undesirable, I prepared to hear that he would prefer not to take part in such an undertaking. Instead, he said to me, "You know, I think we can do it."

Those words meant Blithe SL was born. We chose to create this magazine, not for fame or fortune, but for you. With Blithe SL, we want to celebrate what makes the gay community in Second Life so unique. We want to share your creativity and ambition, take part in your enthusiasm and celebrate your generosity. As founders of this magazine, we're looking forward to being part of your Second Life and getting to know you. Thank you for giving us this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment