Sunday, May 13, 2012

FATEeyes

Another quick post since we're in magazine prep frenzy, but when Strawberry Singh, one of my favorite bloggers (and I think one of nearly everyone's favorite bloggers), shared a preview of FATEeyes last night, I knew I had to have them. They are, quite possibly, the last eyes I will ever purchase and you know how much I love eyes. You can customize every part of these eyes from the pupil to the sclera. Also, each eye can be designed to look completely different making heterochromia an easy and stunning fashion statement! Just look at this small example of what FATEeyes can do:
There's an option for every RP or outfit out there!
I can't even begin to describe everything this innovation in mesh eyes does, however, Strawberry was wonderful enough to make us a YouTube video and it is able to demonstrate what still photos can't about makes these eyes worth every Linden and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment